
The past few weeks have been very busy for us. After Geddy recovered from his illness, it was time to head to California to visit family. We timed it so Scott and I could enjoy a concert in Concord as well. Before the trip I decided to rid Geddy of his "mop". We loved his curls, but when we continually were calling him The Mop, we decided it was time to give him his first big boy haircut.

I have trimmed his hair 2 or 3 times before with scissors. I decided to be adventurous (though safer) and use the electric clippers. I was worried he would be scared. He wasn't, I guess he has seen me cut Scott's often enough. Geddy actually sat quite still and I was pretty pleased with the results, though they do make him look even older than his 22 months!
2 comments:
Adorable! You did a great job on his haircut; I am so impressed with your skills. I do agree that it makes him look older, but he is so handsome! Good job--so cute.
Your little guy is so cute! Their first "real" haricut always makes them look so grown up--but so sweet at the same time. I give you points for doing it yourself--I could never!
Post a Comment