
The cake Geddy had been asking for for several months.
And no, I did not make it.
He saw it at Macey's and kept talking about it. I had considered trying to copy it but then realized after I bought everything and the time I would have to put into it, I might as well spend the $15 and buy it from the bakery. Good cake, but waaaaaaaay too much icing!

Gotta love that blue icing!
(Also made for interesting bathroom trips for the following week!)

Geddy's favorite game. Notice the score - 31 points! I think his highest game was close to 40.

Driving a fun car!

He picked a light-up sword to trade his tickets for.
No surprise there, he loves swords!
It did break after only a couple days, now I just have to try and superglue it back together.

And the traditional picture with Chuck E. At least he is looking at the camera this year. Next year my goal is to get him to smile as well!
3 comments:
LOVE that cake!! I'm sure it was worth the $15. We love Chuck E Cheese too:) Happy Birthday Geddy!
I love that cake. It is so darling!
Cute cake!! I'm not letting Nathaniel see it before this weekend...I don't want him to change his mind from a monkey cake to cookie monster! Monkey I think I can handle - Cookie Monster, not at this point in time. Glad he had such a fun birthday. I've never been to Chuck E. Cheese (Brian took J a few times and he loved it) but it looks like a fun place.
Post a Comment