Sunday, August 18, 2013

And the zoo again in May with Grandma and Grandpa




Lego Polar Bear.

Finally he looked pleasant for a photo.



Lego Orangutan photo op.

His new kitty had to get his picture taken too.

Donating a dollar to the bird show at the zoo - our favorite thing every time we go.

A nice picture of grandma and grandpa.

Then the fun begins...I wanted a good picture of Geddy with his grandma and grandpa. I probably should have stopped with this one, but I wasn't happy with his gangsta arms. And he had kind of leaped in their laps so they both look a little not ready for the photo.

But then right as took the next picture he leaped towards me and this is what I got.

And another one...

No, Grandma is not punching him in the chin. I can't remember what she was doing, but it had to do with trying to get Geddy to behave for the picture.

Now he's a deer in the headlights....

Catching flies?
This one actually ended up being my favorite, but would have still preferred his arms down.

Oh wait, you want my hands down? Then my feet can be up in the picture....
Yeah another one that is decent. Hard work for one photo.


No comments: