Love them. I told Mom & Grandma (Grandma was actually with me when I got the text...I took her to Yreka for an appt. when I took N&G over for their checkups)...Mom & Dad looked at them tonight. The one where Ged's pulling the shirt over his head and it is on his head...not only is that one of Nathaniel's favorite things to do, but you can totally see a resemblance between the 2 of them in that one...I'll have to see if I have a picture of him doing that somewhere. I told Mom I don't know about her grandsons...you and I never did such silly things :)
3 comments:
Love them. I told Mom & Grandma (Grandma was actually with me when I got the text...I took her to Yreka for an appt. when I took N&G over for their checkups)...Mom & Dad looked at them tonight. The one where Ged's pulling the shirt over his head and it is on his head...not only is that one of Nathaniel's favorite things to do, but you can totally see a resemblance between the 2 of them in that one...I'll have to see if I have a picture of him doing that somewhere. I told Mom I don't know about her grandsons...you and I never did such silly things :)
Funny kid.
So, he likes to dress up, huh? Silly kid!
Post a Comment