Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Little Superhero

Geddy has saved this Superman tag for almost two years. My grandmother gave him a Superman folding chair when he was little. Once in awhile as a baby I would sit him in the chair just to show him. I had left the tag on for some reason. He grabbed it and pulled it off once. He seemed to like playing with it so I just stuck it in a box with all of his other cards and little papers he likes to sort through. Lately he has been bringing it to me and wanting it taped to his chest so he can be Superman.
A couple of days ago he was begging me for a cape to go with it. He started singing a made-up song as he "flew" around the house. The only words I could understand were, "Here he is! Superman to the rescue!"

He has many other superhero identities I will hopefully catch on camera to share with everyone. Spider-Man, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, and Indiana Jones, just to name a few. And I know Indiana Jones is not a superhero, but Geddy thinks he is.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

I don't know...I think I might have to side with Geddy in my belief that Indiana is a superhero...( ;