
In our backyard watching Geddy play with his new basketball hoop!
(More on that in another entry:)

Geddy and Grandpa read many comics together.
Geddy especially loved it when Papa Bruce said "Moleman" while reading the Fantastic Four Comic.
He just found it hilarious and that is what we had Geddy say to get him to smile for pictures for the rest of the week. I will probably continue to use it until it stops working.
I wanted to get some more pictures before Grandpa and Grandma left. Geddy was pretty cooperative. I think he was happy that he had a balloon that matched his shirt!
This is my favorite of the pictures I took. At least it would have been had Geddy not decided to "honk" his nose right as I took the picture.

Geddy is sad that Grandma is getting ready to go bye-bye.
One last comic book, please Grandpa?!
1 comment:
Cute! My boys love reading with Grandpa too. That's a good picture of Mom and Dad at the top too. Hey...at least Ged's honking his nose and doesn't have his finger up it :)
Post a Comment