Saturday August 2nd was Cheryl and Shauna's last day with us. We decided to head up to Salt Lake with them and spend some time at the zoo and go out to dinner before they continued north. Scott drove his mom's car to save her a little bit of driving. Shauna and Geddy rode with me in our car. I'm glad Shauna came. Geddy was asleep within a few miles of leaving home and wasn't very good company. Shauna and I had a good visit and she was able to help me get accurate directions to the zoo. I didn't take too many pictures that day. I did get some as you will see in the following slide show. I hope you all aren't sick of slide shows. I love being able to use them as I can include so many pictures and not make a novel-length blog entry. This should be my final catch up entry. I think I have covered all the major things that happened around Geddy's birthday and with all of our company. Geddy did have his 2-year check up the last week of July. Dr. Kennedy was quite pleased with his progress in all areas. Geddy is now 3'1" and weighs 30 pounds. Geddy practiced saying "Hi Dr. Kennedy" all morning and was happy to finally be able to use it when we got there. Geddy proceeded to show off his climbing and jumping skills all over the office while the doctor talked to us. I guess we go back in 6 months for the next one. Luckily Geddy didn't need any immunizations this time (we are still trying to get the billing figured out from his 15 month visit). Actually he won't need any until it is time for him to go to school. That is way too far away for me to even think about right now!Thursday, August 21, 2008
Day at the Zoo with Grandma Cheryl & Aunt Shauna
Saturday August 2nd was Cheryl and Shauna's last day with us. We decided to head up to Salt Lake with them and spend some time at the zoo and go out to dinner before they continued north. Scott drove his mom's car to save her a little bit of driving. Shauna and Geddy rode with me in our car. I'm glad Shauna came. Geddy was asleep within a few miles of leaving home and wasn't very good company. Shauna and I had a good visit and she was able to help me get accurate directions to the zoo. I didn't take too many pictures that day. I did get some as you will see in the following slide show. I hope you all aren't sick of slide shows. I love being able to use them as I can include so many pictures and not make a novel-length blog entry. This should be my final catch up entry. I think I have covered all the major things that happened around Geddy's birthday and with all of our company. Geddy did have his 2-year check up the last week of July. Dr. Kennedy was quite pleased with his progress in all areas. Geddy is now 3'1" and weighs 30 pounds. Geddy practiced saying "Hi Dr. Kennedy" all morning and was happy to finally be able to use it when we got there. Geddy proceeded to show off his climbing and jumping skills all over the office while the doctor talked to us. I guess we go back in 6 months for the next one. Luckily Geddy didn't need any immunizations this time (we are still trying to get the billing figured out from his 15 month visit). Actually he won't need any until it is time for him to go to school. That is way too far away for me to even think about right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment