I was lazy with the last post and just put pictures, no typing. I figure most people look at this blog to check in on Geddy and see how he is growing up so fast. Scott and I don't really do anything blog-worthy. I wish we did, but so much of our time is occupied with work and church, there's not much time for more interesting things to occur. We were lucky enough this past weekend to spend quite a lot of time together as a family. This is very rare for us. On Saturday afternoon we took Geddy into Provo to see "Horton Hears a Who" at the Provo mall. It's too bad they have to show over half an hour of commercials and trailers before getting to the actual movie. Before the movie even started Geddy was asking if it was "all done" and he was saying he wanted "home". Once the movie did start it kept his interest for the most part. He did a lot of bouncing from my lap to Scott's lap to an empty seat. He found several parts laugh-out-loud funny and that was cute to see. He fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep through getting pulled out of the car seat and shoes taken off so I just put him in his crib and he ended up sleeping until after 7 pm. This was fun because it meant he didn't go to sleep for the night until midnight. He did however, entertain us with some of his dance moves. (I am sure the video will be somewhat dark, hopefully you can see enough - it is because blogger makes it so small compared to what it was filmed at).
Sunday Geddy was excited because dad didn't go to meetings and he got to play with Dad's basketball. He still loves his mini ball, but whenever he can get his hands on Dad's "real" basketball it really makes his day.
Due to his going to sleep so late the night before and waking up so late Sunday morning, Scott and I thought we would let him skip his nap to try and get him back on his normal sleep schedule. Geddy took matters in his own hands and decided to fall asleep while we were watching the afternoon session of conference. 
All in all we had some good family time together and just wish it could happen more often.
2 comments:
AWW! Hamma' time! I think my husband knows all the words to that song...
The pictures are adorable and I loved the video. Awesome setup with the slide show!
Cute slide show - one of these days I need to get back to doing those...it's been ages.
What Geddy did during the Sunday afternoon session is what I usually do during that session :)
Post a Comment