 |
| New Christmas pajamas on, ready for bed on Christmas Eve! (And yes, he did try to sleep in the hat). |
 |
| Not sure if that stocking is big enough! |
 |
| He was given a baggie of "Reindeer Dust" in Kindergarten, packed it in his backpack (I am surprised it didn't invite questions from TSA) and then he forgot to sprinkle it outside for the reindeer to snack on. So Mom did it, and took a picture as proof. I think it was mostly oats and glitter. |
 |
And yes, mom remembered a snack for Santa as well. Can you tell Geddy was in a big hurry to get to bed this night. The cookies Santa enjoyed are Pirate Cookies. A favorite we always get when we go to Canada - peanut butter oatmeal sandwich cookies - oh so good with a nice cold glass of milk!
We were sleeping in a dark basement, so I had hopes that he would sleep in a bit Christmas morning. Boy was I wrong. He was up around 5am and would not go to sleep. He was too excited! So I lay down on his bed with him and told him stories and sang songs and played games for over two hours. I finally had to take a bathroom break and he promised me he would stay on his bed. The moment I shut the bathroom door he was in bouncing on Scott to wake him up and there was nothing keeping him from going upstairs. That is why there are no pictures of him really opening anything. But it was so cute to see him so excited. |
 |
| Aw, Santa sure knows this little guy. A kitty that meows when you push a button underneath it. So soft too, I think it is made out of rabbit fur. He named it Pipsqueak. |
 |
| Here he is holding the Batcave Santa found for him. It is not quite what he asked for but he loves it anyway. And he did end up getting the other one thanks to a Toys'r'us gift card. |
 |
| Digging for more Christmas Treasure. |
 |
| "Wow, I think Aunt Shauna found the biggest gift bag in the Universe!" |
|
| Although he got lots of fun toys and books for Christmas, his favorite thing to play with at Grandma's house was her tool boxes. He organized and organized and organized. Then he built this robot - it is sideways and I just realized I must have bumped it's head when I stepped over it to take a picture - the outlet was supposed to be sideways as its eyes. He built many others, but this was my favorite. He then played a version of operation on it to "make it better" and very carefully removed "extra parts". |
I am sad I didn't get the camera out more and take more pictures. But everyone was kind of under the weather and we were really busy. In fact, Geddy had to go to a clinic up there a few days after Christmas and they gave him antibiotics so by the time we came home he was feeling much better. We had a fun time with friends and family. Thanks for having us Cheryl.
No comments:
Post a Comment