 |
| We found the zoo was infested with dinosaurs this year. Moving, spitting, roaring dinosaurs! |
 |
| We rarely see the wolves when we visit the zoo, they are usually quite hidden in their little forest. So we were quite excited to see this white wolf. |
|
 |
| And this grey wolf was pacing around near the fence. |
 |
| I love how big cats sleep in the same positions house cats do. |
 |
| I think giraffes are one of the most bizarre creatures! |
 |
| Having to brave the lions mouth to get a drink of water! |
 |
| Due to the dinosaur theme, there was a huge sand pit with fossils to uncover that Geddy absolutely loved! |
As always, my trip to the zoo caused conflicting feelings. I love having the opportunity to see such amazing animals up close. And I know that without zoos a lot of these creatures would be more endangered if not extinct. However, I always feel sad that they are penned up in fairly small enclosures and not in their natural habitat.
No comments:
Post a Comment