![]() |
| Actually opening the envelope first. |
![]() |
| "Wow!" Grandma and Aunt Shauna gave him a cool racetrack for his Hot Wheels! |
![]() |
| "Thanks you Grandma". |
![]() | |
| Messy face from a popsicle from the ice cream truck that Geddy loves to see (and hear) drive through our neighborhood. (Love his eyes in this one) |
![]() |
| Trying to get the handsome birthday boy to pose for a nice picture. Funny faces were all I got. |
![]() |
| Still trying. |
![]() |
| Fascinated with one of his presents from Aunt Beth and family. |
![]() |
| "Thanks for the bike, Grandma Cheryl and Aunt Shauna!" |
![]() |
| Geddy and Grandma Cheryl |
![]() |
| Tough Biker Dude: showing off his light-up alien helmet. |
![]() |
| Birthday boy and Daddy with the yummy cake daddy picked out for him since mommy was too busy to make one. |












1 comment:
Nathaniel has that exact same shirt! (lots of orange - his favorite color!)
Glad you've had a chance to update! I need to do some more on ours...at least I got a few bday pics up, I think.
Post a Comment