Thursday, March 25, 2010

A little late, but still adorable!


















These are from our annual JcPenney photo shoot. I only intended to get a few Christmas shots but he remembered the balls from the year before, so we did both. He was definitely more enthusiastic for the sports parts. He did "direct" the one with the couch where he was "sleeping". The photographer wanted him to sit on the couch but he insisted that it was his "size and he was tired and he wanted to lay down and read a book then fall asleep and his cookies and milk needed to wait for him on the floor". She took them so then he was willing to sit on the couch. My favorites are the last two with the baseball and baseball bat as well as the funny face in the football helmet. Obviously, I didn't get around to sending Christmas cards so no one received any of these pictures, sorry. Our holidays were a little hectic this past year. However, Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles, as soon as I get a new ink cartridge for the printer, I will print them and send you some. I think I like the summer pictures better, so I will probably only get them taken for his birthday from now on.

2 comments:

Chelsey Clay said...

Why is your child so cute?

Lee Family said...

Cute - thanks for emailng them to me for mom and dad..dad had brought them home from work too. One of these days I'll get professional pics of the kids...we did one for Joshua for his first birthday and that was it (until school pics)...but the Walmart here doesn't do it and I don't know if Penney's does or not. I'll just keep setting up my backdrops such as they are for awhile :)