Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Geddy's Homemade Drum Set

When I asked Geddy why he was emptying his kitchen cupboard, he told me he was "building a drum set". This is the result. He "practiced" for almost half an hour. If you listen to what he says at the end, he is asking me to "make a video of that one". He will be getting a "real" drum set for his birthday. I found a small one on clearance at Wal-Mart for only $9 (usually $20). It is hiding in the basement until July. He also told me that he was "fast like the guy from Rush". Maybe we named him after the wrong band member.

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

Hah! That is awesome. And very cute. I look forward to hearing how the 'real' drum set goes... :)

Chantelle said...

That is GREAT! I especially love how one of the drums is his plastic (Indiana Jones?) hat and also how he has to reach faaaar over the bed to reach some of the drums....teehee! I'm glad you got that on video!