Geddy's beloved Iron Man costume, compliments of Wal-mart clearance. And yes, he wore it for the first week straight. I did manage to get it off of him for bedtime and church. He is sad now because it is in the dirty laundry.
Just a random silly picture. I asked him to smile and this is what I got. He told me he didn't want his picture taken.
"Relaxing" - one of his new favorite words - reading a comic book.
This no more nap thing sometimes doesn't work out. I have to take a shower and get ready for work. He falls asleep various places around the house while I am otherwise occupied. Usually one of the couches and most often with a book. Always with his "Nama" (blankie just barely visible to the right) and Silly Kitty. The main problem with this is it is usually around 3 or 4 pm which means he doesn't go to bed on time at night. It can be frustrating, but it sure is cute to find him like this. 
Trying on some 3-D glasses from one of Dad's comic books.


Costume dilemma. Geddy was overjoyed when I found Superman pajamas (complete with Velcro cape) at K-Mart
for only $2. And yes, he did wear them for two days and nights before he finally got them dirty. One day he dressed himself and told me he was "Super Indiana Jones Man".
for only $2. And yes, he did wear them for two days and nights before he finally got them dirty. One day he dressed himself and told me he was "Super Indiana Jones Man".

My big boy! He finally got the tie he has been wanting for months. Another K-Mart special.
These are his silly smile. The next couple are his real smile.
Amazingly he kept the tie on through the whole three hours of church time. He was so proud to finally have a tie "just like Daddy!"
That about sums up our last few weeks. As usual everything kind of revolves around this exuberant little child. There are many fun and wonderful things he says and does that I never get on camera or written down. That is another reason I love this blog. It is great in documenting his funny little stories and all the pictures (I am not a scrapbooker).



2 comments:
Too funny and too cute! I have the cutest nephew (he's almost as cute as your nephews :)) The boys will love these pictures - when I drag them away from the Fantastic Four cartoons you sent for Christmas. I'd love to go find Nathaniel asleep watching it. Three weeks with no nap is just not working for him. BTW - whenever I get my scrapbooking caught up, I'll do some for you :)
Carol, what fun pictures! I loved the story about him mixing the "super" characters into one name...hilarious. The costumes are so cute. And he looks ADORABLE in his Sunday outfit! such a handsome little guy! ( ;
Post a Comment