Friday, October 3, 2008

I was tagged (kind of, not really)

I haven't officially been tagged. Scott's cousin Heather didn't have anyone to tag so left it open. I took her up on the invite mostly because I want to see what everyone else has to say.

8 TV shows I like to watch:
  1. House Hunters/House Hunters International
  2. Design on a Dime
  3. Designed to Sell
  4. Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  5. Flintstones
  6. All in the Family
  7. Incredible Hulk
  8. Three's Company

8 favorite restaurants:
  1. Applebee's
  2. PF Chang's
  3. California Pizza Kitchen
  4. Magelby's Fresh
  5. Bajio
  6. Papa Murphy's
  7. Tsing Tao
  8. Sconecutter
8 things that happened yesterday:
  1. Geddy and I cleaned in the basement
  2. Geddy took a nap
  3. I read Diamond of Darkhold by Jeanne Duprau
  4. Geddy and I watched Scooby Doo meets the Boo Brothers
  5. I went to work and came home from work
  6. I created a crock pot meal for Scott and Geddy's dinner - Scott liked it, Geddy didn't
  7. I almost hit a stupid pedestrian
  8. I killed a spider in the kitchen and a beetle in the living room within five minutes of each other
8 things I'm looking forward to:
  1. Being Healthy
  2. Seeing friends and family in Canada
  3. Losing Weight
  4. Christmas Vacation
  5. Carrie's Wedding
  6. Geddy's willingness to listen when I say "stop" or "please don't do that"
  7. When Scott has a new job
  8. When I don't have to work anymore
8 things on my wish list:
  1. A brother or sister for Geddy
  2. Scott having a better job that he enjoyed
  3. Moving away from Utah
  4. My family was closer
  5. Losing Weight
  6. Being able to travel
  7. A Master's Degree in Library Science
  8. Money

8 People I am Tagging:

  1. Beth
  2. Sarah
  3. Carrie
  4. Chantelle
  5. Jenny
  6. Kristine
  7. Anita
  8. Stacie

No comments: