Sunday, September 14, 2008

Geddy's New Dance Moves

Last night we got some fun footage of Geddy's dancing. He surpassed his previous creativity with some of the moves in the following videos. In the first video you will see a great example of his air guitar, as well as hear him trying to sing along in some parts. Ged hadn't had much of a nap (less than an hour in the car while running errands in Provo), so he was quite tired. Tiredness equals extreme silliness with Geddy. Scott put on a Rod Stewart greatest hits CD and Geddy entertained us. I had an extremely difficult time holding the camera steady as I tried not to laugh too hard (or loud, the camera picks up my voice as I am recording really well). Sorry for those of you who have slower Internet connections, the first video is kind of long so might not dowload very well for you.

Just as a side note for those interested grandparents out there. Geddy is progressing quite well with potty training. He usually averages about three successful trips a day to the bathroom. Friday he had five! Weekends are a little harder because there are more distractions with both Mom and Dad being home and we are usually out and about doing things. He gets a superhero sticker every time he goes in his little potty chair. He is sticking them on the end of his bed and is getting quite a good collection. He counts them several times a day so this is helping with his counting too. He gets to ten without a problem. Past ten things get a little confusing, but he is working on it! He even had one morning where I let him wear some of his big boy underwear (Spider-Man of course) and he went about three or four hours without an accident. I took them off when it was time for nap time, so he may have been able to go longer.

2 comments:

Raspberry said...

heehee!
He is losing all his baby fat, and what a cute face!

Chantelle said...

Oh Carol...so hilarious! I loved his air guitar. What moves that child has! ( :