This afternoon Geddy woke up from a 3 1/2 hour nap asking me to "cut hair". I have been talking about it for awhile and just hadn't got around to it. He seemed ready for it as he was tugging on the long part on top while asking me. So I stripped off his shirt and plopped him on a chair and got busy. He wasn't quite as cooperative as he was a couple months ago, but we got it done. It is a lot shorted than I had planned. He kept scrunching up his shoulders because it "tickled". He also kept trying to turn his head around so he could see what I was doing. He didn't quite get it when I told him it just wouldn't work for him to be able to see it. After all was said and done, I really like it. I always think he is more of a smart-aleck with short hair (same as his dad) because you can see more expression with the eyes, eyebrows and forehead exposed. Also I think his ears look pretty darn cute! I did tell Geddy I wasn't sure what his daddy would think of his almost bald head. So as soon as Scott walked through the door Geddy told him "Mama Geddy bald head". Scott thought it turned out quite cute too!
Best part of a haircut-playing in the bath to rinse off all the little hairs.P.S. The big boy bed is going quite well. Only Tuesday night and Wednesday nap have been spent in his crib - neither one for very long. I think he is really getting the hang of it and loves the freedom of so much space. Not to mention that he can sleep with even more stuffed animals now! He has added two more dogs and another frog to his gang of sleeping buddies.


2 comments:
Cute haircut! They always look so much older when they get a new haircut...even Joshua does at 6. I always hate haircut days :)
You're right, Carol, his haircut is SO cute! Good job on that. I think he looks adorable and love the towel-robe. ( :
Post a Comment