Sunday, January 27, 2008

Little Athlete part 1



One evening last week Geddy was going crazy playing all of his favorite sports. So I finally took the opportunity to get some video. The one I am putting on here today is him playing Nerf Basketball. He is definitely showing a favoritism for all things basketball. The video will probably show dark, but hopefully you can see it well enough. I finally figured out why it shows so dark on this blog. The video is a lot smaller than when I view it on my computer. When viewed at normal size the lighting is fine, unfortunately I can't change the size of blogger videos. Sound isn't important but is kind of cute, especially his little burp at the end.

We are all being bothered by a cold. I think Geddy brought it home from nursery last week. He has been fighting a congestion and cough thing since Christmas, but last Tuesday he got a lot worse. Luckily it was time for his 18 month check-up, so we got everything taken care of at once. He is on antibiotics for his upper respiratory infection (both ears slightly and sinuses). He checked out well for his 18-month. He is about 29 pounds and 33 1/2 inches tall! The Dr. was quite impressed with his coordination and agility. He also was amazed with his comprehension level. His speech development is right on for his age. I am glad he isn't advanced in that category, I don't think I could handle him speaking in full sentences yet!
Scott and I both came down with a cold on Thursday, but seem to be doing better today. Tomorrow Geddy and I both get to spend the day in Provo again. Our Little Faithful car is having some problems. All normal due to old age (14 years) and a hard life (200,000 miles), but we need this car to get us through a few more months so we have to get the problems (coolant leak) taken care of.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

I don't think I'll ever get over how adorable he is! I love the picture of him standing in the drawer--hilarious. And his basketball vid is great. I think it's so funny how he puts his head back and seems to balance the ball on his face before making the shot!

Lee Family said...

Too cute!! I'll have to show it to the boys later on when they're in here. Right now they're building with blocks in the living room. BTW...I just looked at the library blog and knew immediately by the title of one book that you had to be the reviewer! Now I need to see if my library has the Sky Blue Pink book!