Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Geddy did stay up to ring in 2008 with us. His sleep schedule has been off lately with Grandma visiting and Dad being home for a couple of weeks. Here he is watching Dick Clark about five minutes before midnight.We thought he would be a bit more excited watching the ball drop, he loves balls of all kinds. I think he was finally deciding he was tired. He did watch the ball and was a bit concerned when Mama, Dada and Grandma cheered and clapped with all the people on TV.
After the ball dropped, he said "all done" and went straight to bed. I had hoped this would mean we all got to sleep in the next morning, but Geddy was up and climbing the walls at 8:30 the next morning.
I have more pictures from Christmas I will try and post soon. Geddy is still loving all the toys and books he got especially that Elmo cell phone.

No comments: