Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's Great to be Eight, part three!

Cub Scouts!!!!!! His first ever Cub Scout event was Day Camp. They had to be up and on their way by 6:30am, so it's a good thing he is an early riser. He loved it. The first two are pictures I took when he got home. The rest are some his leader took at Camp Jeremiah Johnson and posted to facebook. I just borrowed them. ;) If you are having trouble finding Geddy in the photos, he is the only kid with long grey sweatpants on. They had said it was often cold and rainy there so I made him wear pants. Everyone else was in shorts -he didn't mind though.


His favorite activity by far of the day - BB guns. I am not an expert by any means, but I think he looks in good shooting form in this picture.
Blowing his boat to victory.
 




He had been really looking forward to archery. But he ended up not liking it. My theory is because he is left-handed and they were probably showing him as a right-handed which would have confused him.

All the boys from his den.

No comments: