Thursday, December 19, 2013

Geddy turned 7, in July!

Pin the light saber on Yoda.

My pathetic attempt at a Death Star water balloon target. Yes, I know it is supposed to be more round, but I didn't have enough foam-core to do it.

Pool Noodle Light Sabers ready and waiting.


The handsome and happy birthday boy!

Battling while waiting for all guests to arrive.




The Death Star was destroyed in record time. Love how it took me over an hour to fill up a million - okay not really that many, but I lost count - water balloons only have them launched and destroyed within five minutes.

I was terrible at getting pictures of him opening his presents this year.

A Star Wars book from Kristen and Tori.

Star Wars Legos from Matthew. He got another set (Sarlacc) from Kendel and Keaton.


All attacking Scott while waiting for parents to pick them up.

Some felt the force a little bit more than others while giving Yoda his light saber.

The pathetic Death Star looks even more pathetic.

 It was a fun party though quite chaotic. I always think I plan enough games, but they happen so fast or kids don't want to do them. There was a cake with Luke and Darth Vader on it. Unfortunately Scott was busy with something else so I had a hard time carrying the cake and taking pictures at the same time. All in all it turned out great.He is already planning next year on a Sports themed party. That should be easy and fun. We will see if he changes his mind before then.

No comments: