Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New Names and Self-Portraits

I downloaded the photos from our camera last week and was surprised to see some pictures that I hadn't taken on there. One night when I was at work Scott and Geddy had fun taking pictures of themselves. When Geddy saw them on the computer he wanted he and I to take one also. Scott's turned out way better than mine, but Geddy was happy with them both.

Geddy took it upon himself to give us new names last week. We are no longer Daddy, Mommy and Geddy. He decided to flip the syllables and we are now Dee-daw, Mee-maw, and Dee-ged. He is quite consistent with calling us by these lovely new names. It will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

4 comments:

Chantelle said...

Haha, I love it! Dee-daw and Mee-maw. Sounds so...redneck. teehee! It also reminds me of that lovely song, Camptown Races (doo-dah, doo-dah...)

Raspberry said...

hmm. So, pig latin is revived. Or something like it. Eli has yet to say much beyond the basic whines and laughs.

Aaron Kinser said...

He is very cute. Glad we were able to connect.

Tam said...

Carol,
It's Tammy Hildebrand-Eastlick. I found your blog through Carrie's blog. I hope you don't mind. I'm been on a mission lately to find people from Etna and to see how they are doing. You have a beautiful family. My husband Steve and I are in Bakersfield. If you have time you should check out my blog. www.tammy-eastlick.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon.